Directions needed to DI

Gollonbait

6.0 Money Pit
Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

We should come rolling into Houston Friday afternoon.........

Could someone either post or pm directions to DI for the pre party??

Also, what hotels are everyone staying at?

Any info would be appreciated.

:thankyou2:

The Wingate friday night and the comfort inn on saturday night. i just did mapquest for the directions, i got on the DI site and got the address and plugged it into mapquest.

Gollonbait said:

DI is located between Grant Rd. and Jones Rd. on FM1960 in a business park on the left if you are west bound or the right if you are east bound. Best way though is to mapquest address.$.02

Gollonbait said:

What direction are you coming from and what time of day? These are CRITICAL factors to know before giving you directions anywhere in Houston. Anything after 3:30 and your going to sit in a traffic jam. Let us know and one of us will give you the best route for the time of day.

We're coming in to IAH airport at around 1pm-ish, It looks like it's about 50 miles from the airport out to the hotel on I-10 by the raceway, and only about 17 miles from the airport to DI. So not sure what our plan is yet. Is there a better way to get out to the hotel? Google said to take E Beltway 8 to I-10 to get to the hotel.

And said to take Sam Houston Parkway to DI. Is there a different more sane way?

Thanks!
Pm me if you want.
~Angela

Pangela said:
We're coming in to IAH airport at around 1pm-ish, It looks like it's about 50 miles from the airport out to the hotel on I-10 by the raceway, and only about 17 miles from the airport to DI. So not sure what our plan is yet. Is there a better way to get out to the hotel? Google said to take E Beltway 8 to I-10 to get to the hotel.

And said to take Sam Houston Parkway to DI. Is there a different more sane way?

Thanks!
Pm me if you want.
~Angela

IAH to DI is an easy stroll (usually). IAH to Baytown....not so fun on a workday.

Beltway 8 will be best for ya.