Dirrrty Blonde makes history!!!

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
She was the first hook, of the first DHRA sanctioned sled pull west of the Rockies!!

Nice meeting a bunch of you, and I will say, I was impressed with the pullers.

So was the sled operator, he said they didn't need anymore $10 practice hooks, they know what they are doing.

Thats a big compliment.

Congatulations Dirty!! Another great sign the sport is growing!!!

i am pretty sure she is the one i saw with the feature in Diesel Power this month also.

And she did a 251 ft. pull with the SMARTY on Fuel Saver Mode.:doh: Blonde forgot to change the programming before the pull. But it was 10 times better than 99' 10".:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

:woohoo: Congrats

I missed up Saturday and didn't make sure Blue was in 4 low :bang

It was a blast and I had a great time :rockwoot:

Well thanks, Gene! Lucky me pulling #1 outta the little box, huh?

It was great to meet you. Y'all put on a super event.

And yeah, about that Fuel Saver thing on Sunday...I was hoping it wouldn't go public. :hehe: The funny part is, it never even crossed my mind until somebody else asked me what I ran the Smarty on that go 'round and I had an "Oh my GAWD! I reprogrammed before we left Mesquite and never changed." There's a reason the blonde is there sometimes, I swear.

And you had every reason to forget, Kat. You were a competing fool this weekend! Good to see you!

Nice job db. It was fun to watch you race and pull. Keep up the great job.

Boy, Dirrrty Blonde, Good Thing you bought a SMARTY from me before that pull!!:Cheer:

DirtyBlonde said:
Well thanks, Gene! Lucky me pulling #1 outta the little box, huh?

It was great to meet you. Y'all put on a super event.

And yeah, about that Fuel Saver thing on Sunday...I was hoping it wouldn't go public. :hehe: The funny part is, it never even crossed my mind until somebody else asked me what I ran the Smarty on that go 'round and I had an "Oh my GAWD! I reprogrammed before we left Mesquite and never changed." There's a reason the blonde is there sometimes, I swear.

And you had every reason to forget, Kat. You were a competing fool this weekend! Good to see you!

That's excellent, especially for a girl. J/K. Awesome alll around you did great, this was one vid of a drag race you did.

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/...Nationals/?action=view&current=Picture029.flv

Great Time!!!!

Thanks to all of you Ladies and Gentlemen of the DHRA as well as those who ran the pull in Pahrump. We had a great time and got some good practice in for going back East. Good to see you guys and hope next time we can do some beers.
:Cheer:
Parker