display monitor

smoken250

I am running my sct tunes but got rid of my gauges. I am wanting to get like an edge monitor just to keep an eye on my egts. What do you suggest?

I run a MSD DashHawk (pre-Insight) in addition to my EGT, Turbo, HPOP, Fuel Psi gauges. The DashHawk monitors the ECT, EOT, Trans Temp, and Voltage on the main screen with alarms set on all of them should they get too hot or low (voltage).

I used to run only the DashHawk w/ an EGT probe and it worked quite well.

Its alot of money and huge but i have the Livewire. Display is very easy to read and gives you alot of info. Before that i was looking into the DashHawk or insight but they are very small.

I have the Insight in my '06 I really like it.. Not too big, plenty of options to display.. And it can be swapped Between Ford Chevy and Dodge, Gas and Diesel Models '06-'09

I have an Edge Evolution which I use for gauges since upgrading to an SCT. Basicly same as an insight. I have it mounted on a sat radio mount on my a pillar. It works for me. Visibilty is great, it is displaying egt, boost, oil ,and coolant. Hard to see from the outside looking in which I like nobody has to know what I may or may not have. Also, which you have probally figured out, by the time you buy all the gauges and mounts you will pay more for them than the insight.