Div 4 No Problem Raceway June 19th

NHRDA

That's right race fans, its time to head back into the bayou. We had a great time last year and this year is shaping up to be no different.

0619-XL.gif

So.... who all is planing to make this event? What has this event showed in past years in TD, PS, and P.Street. Books for that week is still open I could make it or another good race the same day.....
Ryan

Two of us from south georgia might be coming to race superstreet! This track is 1/4 mile or eight?

So.... who all is planing to make this event? What has this event showed in past years in TD, PS, and P.Street. Books for that week is still open I could make it or another good race the same day.....
Ryan

Count me in if I can see you run down the track finally.

Anyone else have this race on thier list.... I have the pistons out of mine setting on the bench right now but having it ready by the 19th would be -No Problem Lol
Ryan

Theres usually lots more talk of these races before hand, who's going. Its right at 1000 miles and 15 hrs. round trip for us, Im back together and race ready just wondering who else is. If I come I'd bring my car plus a Pro Street entry. Ryan

someone fix that img thing, i'm challenged at that...

I'll say this after last year...

Bring some bug spray, and lots of it!! Those mosquitoes don't play in Louisiana, they mean business!

Oh, and this...

_6

Ain't this what it's all about?? :D

Theres usually lots more talk of these races before hand, who's going. Its right at 1000 miles and 15 hrs. round trip for us, Im back together and race ready just wondering who else is. If I come I'd bring my car plus a Pro Street entry. Ryan

Would love to have you Ryan, I was told that I might have a few Pro Stock trucks come out to play?

Just talked to Pat (The track owner), he would like me to remind everyone not to play with the pet alligator in the pond. He said that is unless you don't like who you are with, then by all means take them swimming.... LOL

HotRodDiesels

Here's our plan as of today:
We are going to go to HoustonRaceWay Park Friday night and test.
If that goes well we will head out from there and be in La. for Saturday evening.
We didn't realize it was a night race til today.

Wish us luck.

Michael

Here's our plan as of today:
We are going to go to HoustonRaceWay Park Friday night and test.
If that goes well we will head out from there and be in La. for Saturday evening.
We didn't realize it was a night race til today.

Wish us luck.

Michael

Sounds good.... bring a few of them TX trucks with you ...

Back