Div 4 No Problem Raceway June 19th

The trailer is packed, the rig has fuel and I am headed to the great state of Louisiana on a few hours..... If I don't see you Friday, I will see you Saturday! Everyone travel safe!!!

Looks like we'll make the trip after all, see yall Saturday.
Gates open at 4:00.
Ryan

well we made it to Gonzales in one piece....... Hit some really nasty rain in northern Louisiana, but nothing but blue skies now!!!

By the way, that track is the NHRA Division 4 Track of the Year. :D

So when I win the bracket class tomorrow by cutting the tree down on your old and slow azz you won't be able to blame it on poor track prep?? :poke:

So when I win the bracket class tomorrow by cutting the tree down on your old and slow azz you won't be able to blame it on poor track prep?? :poke:

I'm not racing. Didn't you hear me? There's a bar there! LOL

I have seen a ton of trucks running around town...... Had dinner with the B&G Crew.... They said something about the SS record coming home to the great state of TX

Me and the HotRodDiesels crew are in Lake Charles for the night. We will be at the track tomorrow afternoon.

The truck seems fine after all the boot removal this week.

The weather screwed the local turnout, we were done by 9:30, had fun and got to meet some new folks so all was well though.

Just got home........

As Billy said Mother Nature :kick: but good right at kickoff. The weather was nice ALL day (HOT, but nice) and at 3:00 the skies opened up. It didn't rain long at the track but I guess it continued to rain all around us. We were able to get the track dry and racing by 7:00 or so. For everyone that was at the gate for 4:00 and turned around because of the rain, you missed out on all the fun. Thank you to everyone that braved the passing showers and stuck around to race. We will be back in 2011.

I will do my best to get everything forwarded to our webmaster before I head out Tuesday morning for Colorado. This coming weekend should prove interesting with a triple header.

Douglas Wyoming
Brainerd Minnesota
Medicine Hat, AB Canada

Back