Division 5 event. Lebanon Valley raceway New York August 9th

YES ! Two Diesel Racing Associations coming together at one place and all to have a kick a$$ time !

It should be an awesome time!

New flexplate should be here tommorrow, see you all there the 9th!!:rockwoot:

Yep, already got the hotel booked! We'll be there with some chrome to show off, maybe have some t-shirts to sell too....:woohoo:

I'll be there, Who knows if I'll be racing (slow azz stick shift :umno: ) but I'll be there.

This was a FUN event!! The drive out there was actually not too bad. Quite scenic.

Breakfast the morning of the event started off with Jimbo- pounding on the glass at IHOP on a :evil: feeding rampage ! LOL LOL Then after they finally opened we all tore into our food and Jimbo ordered his giant omlette with just about everything they could fit in it. LOL it was so big even Jimbo couldn't finish it which was shocking. LOL LOL LOL

The event was awesome! There was a great selection of rigs there- Big and small.

In one of the rounds Doug stuck an injector on his Detroit altered and Rat Rod Doug- aka metalman, ruptured a brake line- well :woohoo:Treesmasher and I jumped into action:evil and as Treesmasher helped Rat Rod Doug fix his problem, I helped Doug yank his stuck injector, replace it, and get the fast Detroit back together again with a fresh injector, switch his bottles and we are happy to say both Dougs made the next round with time to spare :rockwoot: This is what it is all about- friends helping friends. We didn't even think we just jumped into action.

Doug's first run went wild on launch off the line and he spun hard off the hit and stuck his injector right there- and proceeded to storm down the track on 5 cylinders to the tune of 8.95. :rockwoot: The next session after the thrash session- he slammed a 8.51 down. :clap:

Rat Rod Doug won the event:clap:, and lil Weedwacker was in his glory hanging out with Doug and his awesome wife all day. Where ever Doug was Weedwacker was right with him. Weedwacker took a bunch of pics and we'll get those pics up soon.

Freddy Angle was there with his sweet orange KW. The awesome part of his story is he dropped a trailer down the road and came to the track to race- a real working Big Rig. That's a cool dude right there too, and that KW is one of my favorites.

It was good to see some familliar faces, meet new diesel folks and generally just having a KICK A$$ time. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

:Cheer:

Here are a few of my pictures, and the link to my photo-bucket album...enjoy guys an gals! It was a great event, and I'm sure by the pictures you'll see that!

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

Link to album:

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/crzycwby/NHRDA New York 2008/

that orange Kw was nice and ran some good times. i had a great time there even though i had issues with the truck o well im hoping to have it fixed for englishtown

that orange Kw was nice and ran some good times. i had a great time there even though i had issues with the truck o well im hoping to have it fixed for englishtown

that kw owner told me he had his werk injectors installd while his times wer alittle off of what we used to seeing out of the showboat hes haveing the race set werkd on for e-town he also told me he was werkin that day haveing dropd his dump trailer up the street to come make the meet now thats sweet