do i need bigger injectors

toxiccummins

will i begin with what i have 2001 with edge juice with hot,cold air intake 4 inch exaust nadp race tranny afr bladerunner modded vp44 fass 150 80 hrs jammer tip injectors and i just put on a htt 62/65/13 SS turbo. i have a smarty coming but for right now when i put my truck in level 6 load it up and lauch i have smoke but as soon as i hit 2000 rpm i really feel the turbo come on and it set for 45 psi but i can only hit 35 psi and after 2000 rpm i have absolutly no smoke nothing so my question is do i need too go with bigger injectors cause i do want more power and the only thing i haul is a 5000 lbs holiday trailor. Well if i go with ddp 150 injectors can i drive on the street how much black smoke will they make?

well i dont know what it is last sunday my truck hit 42 psi and now all i can hit is 35 psi ive tried my edge on level 4,5 and 6. when i did hit 42 psi she felt good well stronger than when she is only hitting 35psi. Well i just dont know what it is could it be my jammer injectors. the guy i baught the turbo off of had and edge too and he was hitting 42psi when he got the quad adrenline he was hitting 45psi what ideas can you guys give me for problem solving