Do not deal with PrfrmMetalWerks on here.

Well, after waiting nearly a year for this to get resolved I figured I'd atleast get it out here so others can avoid him.

I sent him some money back around March timeframe to get one of his quick spool flanges to try out and report back results with a few different chargers (drive vs. boost readings). I was in no rush and he was still trying to get some built. No big deal. Summer came, pulling season started and I ran into some problems and had to change my setup. I PM'd him and told him I wouldn't be able to test one until the end of the summer or I could have a buddy test one for him. He said no problem, he would still send me one. Fall came with nothing showing up, so I sent a few PM's kindly asking for either a quick spool flange or a refund of my money.

I guess he had some medical problems (found out thru another member) and was in the hospital. I sent him a PM to see how he was doing and to thank him for the original offer, but that I was no longer interested in a flange. He replied that he would refund my money if that's what I wanted to do (9-18-09). I agreed but still have got no money back.

I hate having to come on here to put this out in the open, but if it keeps someone else from losing money I guess it's necessary. :bang

Back