Do you let granny truck owners in here?

onefastgranny

One Fast Granny
I would like to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I found this place via being given a bumper sticker saturday. I will make sure I mail some to that special young fellow who had them and yes I will display yours if you display mine. It was great meeting all of you and putting faces with words. I am looking forward to Smokin and seeing backing up my numbers. It was a hot day and got sunburned but my truck was able to make the drive back to NC. I was worried about it not driving back off the dyno! The granny truck did ok. Be safe everyone and sit down, shut up and hang the hell on!!!!

Terri aka Bigfastfordlady:evil

Your truck must have been impressive... After pulling it off the dyno Mike said he liked the power and how it all came together.:woohoo:

.......So "Granny" what in tar-nation do you have in that truck and how much HP and TQ did ya end up with? :rockwoot:

I only have a SCT and a 4 inch straight piped exhaust. Everything else is stock! The graph is posted. But max was 414.8 hp 716.2 max torque. All 3 pulls were +400hp

Welcome to the site, and those are some impressive numbers you got there on the dyno.