DOCKBOY's New plow.........

LOL Jeremy!!:clap:

I want the 5:58 of my life back though!!:bang :hehe:

I will miss plowing snow a little. If I never told you, everyone around here called me Pig Pen in the winter because when I was plowing there was a constant cloud of smoke around me! :hehe:

that cummings won't have enough power to push the truck and the snow at the same time.... LOL

that is cool.....but i think someone has WAY to much time on there hands :hehe:

imelmo said:
How come you're not gonna plow anymore?

Danny,

No time anymore, I got a "Real Job" now, as my wife says! LOL

Plus I sold it to help fund this project.

Dockboy

When your truck grows up it wants to be a mega cab. It's got the engine now so it is getting there and it's also white. Now you need some subwoofers and you are almost there. LOL :evil

Last edited:
W1cked said:
Dockboy

When your truck grows up it wants to be a mega cab. It's got the engine now so it is getting there and it's also white. Now you need some subwoofers and you are almost there. LOL :evil

When YOUR truck becomes something more than a pretty boy speaker on wheels maybe it could do this and Still run documented 11's
:poke: LOL

Click here to see Video

Click here to see Video

Last edited:
Dockboy said:
When YOUR truck becomes something more than a pretty boy speaker on wheels maybe it could do this and Still run documented 11's
:poke: LOL

Click here to see Video

I like your stereo. I know you have some subs hidden in that truck.
You are still in the closet about your stereo. Its OK man you can come out and join all of us that have a kick azz stereo in our trucks. You dont have to be ashamed of it.
Still waiting for ya kitty

PS The video did not impress me at all, Maybe it is becuase we dont have to snow plow around here in Miami LMAO:poke: :evil

How's the new engine coming????? Let me know if you need some help with that common rail. I can give you a few pointers believe or not.

Last edited:
Doboy

Those videos are really boring man. Show me some videos of your truck running low 11's. :umno: Oh thats right you have never run low 11's like i have.:eek:wned: :rockwoot: :kick:LOL *bdh* :poke:

W1cked said:
Show me some videos of your truck running low 11's. :umno:

Show me some of yours!! :what: :hehe:

Now that is what you call:eek:wned: :kick:

LOL

Last edited:
I never claimed to have videos.
Did I ?????? :umno:
Now who got:eek:wned:
:poke: :kick:

Improper Usage Of Owned!!!! Scott Get Them Some New Sigs Pronto!!!

W1cked said:
I never claimed to have videos.
Did I ?????? :umno:
Now who got:eek:wned:
:poke: :kick:

I got a video camera....lets go to Moroso.

I'll even race you and get my ass handed to me.:Cheer: