Dodge 04.5-05.5 PPE Hot+2 E.T.

I'm telling you folks and NO lie!!

This is a great all around tune for street and strip! This is what I ran my quickest time with and drove on the street...

If you don't want to have to worry about dyno tunning with SSR , then this will be about as good as it can get for low smoke and awesome hp...

I've still got mine as well....Too good to sell for me....

Snatch this up!

Thanks David. Ya anyone with the proper supporting mods would love this tuner. A charger upgrade is in my opinion a must though, a empty truck [not towing] can get away running it although a hard run will spin the factory charger to death. I loaded up the +2 e.t. once and it intantly buried the boost gauge the second the charger smacked; 60 psi. Drive on the poor 351 must have been threw the roof. Ive be driving it on level 1 for months and it drives really nice empty but just rediculous for towing my heavy enclosed trailer and car. Im back in thier std. tuner on the 85hp tow tune and its great for just that. Pretty firm on the price also I have a ton invested in between these 2 tuners....

Once again to the top. If it dont sell for this I will keep it. I'd love to drive this tune with say a 62/68/14 or maybe a 64/65/14 it would be more useable than just totally overfueling the stocker as I have been. It's a chance to get into this level tuner for less than what people pay for the Smarty, I understand thier like 685.

Anyone in the local Atlanta Metro area is welcome to try mine first to see if you like it...Then you can buy This one!!

No risk purchase!!!

I'm tellin ya you will love it!!

Back