Dodge 2nd gen long bed

Lostnwalmart

I'm thinking about doing a short bed swap on the truck and a big deciding factor is selling the old bed. If interested let me know the bed has no dents and slight rust from a plastic bed liner and a hole for a stack. Pm or post in here not 100% sure what it's worth so shoot me an offer and I may feel froggy enough to go for it. Here are some pics I can get some better ones next week.
451cae54.jpg

20101009193848.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad that its so far away. Id snatch that up from you in a heartbeat if it didnt cost as much to ship it as it would to buy it.

Way are all the nice used parts always soooo far away?

Because we live in the rust belt Lee!!

TX trucks are awesome....my 98 was 10 years old when I had to put a front wheel bearing in it, slid right off the splines. I will never buy another used truck for myself from anywhere that rusts!

Chris

Well found a short bed for a killer price need this one gone who wants it!? Lee I'll let you crash at the casa so you can get some sleep before the drive back.

Do you have any picture of the inside of the bed and the gaps between the tail gate and the bed.

I can get you some as soon as I get back home but I can't promise when that will be due to my job. I'll dig through my photos and try to find some though.

This is the best I could dig up. The truck is in very very good shape paint needs to be touched up but other than that no dents or major rust.
a503c25d.jpg

Last edited:
Back