dodge cummins

mudslinger8

lookin for a dodge cummins at least an 01 model or newer prefer 24 valve no more than 110000 miles six speed no automatics, needs power and needs to hold up to everyday driving at least 20mpg or up

already found two that fits this description but i want a crew cab shortbed!!its comin closer

Well i have an 02 6 speed 4x4.... Even when it was brand new and stock i never saw 20mpg!!!!!!

I have a 01 2500 ext cab sb making around 500 hp p pumped 24v lots of mods 6 spd with 69K. PM me if interested.

already found two that fits this description but i want a crew cab shortbed!!its comin closer

diddo...but if you change your mind got an 01 auto, short bed, quad cab cummins with 130,000 miles for sale if you become interested PM me

I have a 01 2500 ext cab sb making around 500 hp p pumped 24v lots of mods 6 spd with 69K. PM me if interested.

what $$$$?

i like bthe new body style better but know i cant afford it!

For what they'll be asking for a truck that fits your description in your first post, you could buy a 3rd gen for the same price. CTD's with under 110k are bringing 16+... 3rd gens can be had for that.

Mine has 6 spd with dual disk haisley street puller clutch, bd short shifter, ats manifolds, 150 hp injectors, 180 hp pump with full cut delivery valves, 4kgsk, water meth inj. traction bars, 3rd gen wheels, bedliner, tonneau cover, fass, full tint, HD valve train, max spool cam. 69k miles I know i'm missing stuff. Looking to sell for what I owe. PM me if you want more info, located in IL.

I have an 02 Sport ex cab short bed 4x4 leather power everything 6 speed, dual disc South Bend, small long arm lift, new 35" MTZ's on 18x 10's, ported head, head studs, o ringed, cam, springs, water injection, Adrenaline and Drag Comp, ARB air lockers, on board air compressor and storage tank, Sport Masters hinged tonneau cover, Eliminator fuel system, Monster 2 VP44, Audiobahn drop down DVD, I am sure there is more, 56,000 miles, has fender flares, NEEDS PAINT, was rock chipped to death, and is in eurethane primer. Has ATS 3 piece manifold, and Turbonetics 66mm ceramic ball bearing turbo.

PM me if interested, cheaper than you think.

Thought of some stuff I forgot, fluidamper, fire ringed, head studs, black recon clearance lights, vent visors, 5k on tires - 33x12.50x17 pro comp all terrains, new brakes and u joints, tow mirrors, fender flares, newer paint in GOOD condition, brake controller, 100 psi intercooler, 3rd gen badging.

changed my mind think ill c what i can find in the new models 03 or up, try to find one for 12g or close to this but im probably just dreaming!!!

might help us find one for you if we knew where the hell you are at, and how far you are willing to drive......... what neighboring states are close enough..... 12 g max price, up to 110k miles ? reply and I'll see what I can find.

might help us find one for you if we knew where the hell you are at, and how far you are willing to drive......... what neighboring states are close enough..... 12 g max price, up to 110k miles ? reply and I'll see what I can find.

edmonton ky 1 mile from sulfur well park would drive to any immediate surrounding state tennnesee indiana and so on, thx!!

Well i have an 02 6 speed 4x4.... Even when it was brand new and stock i never saw 20mpg!!!!!!

my friend has a 2004 dodge crew cab 5.9 cummins with aftermarket injecters and powermax chip with the chip wide open he gets 18mpg with itm off he gets 22mpg!!

Back