Dodge leveling kit 2500 SLT

MacAssassin

My roomate just put a Procomp leveling kit (2" coil spring spacers) on his 2006 2500 SLT cummins. when he is driving down the road and hits a bump the front end starts wobbling uncontrolably:bang. Does anyone no the cure for this or what its caused by? any knowledge or advise would be appreciated. Thank You

Sounds like the dreaded death wobble. Given the age of the truck, I would guess it's the alignment that needs to be corrected. But just to be sure, make sure the track bar and other arms are torqued to spec and safetied.

he did install the springs back the way they came out he could have them in off center installed a few of them never had that problem yet

9 time out of 10 you need a new trac bar, try lorenz or carli, they make adjustable trac bars that usualy fix death wobble!

I have the same spacers and have not had any problems. I did mark the springs when I took them out so they would go back in the same. I did have a sqeak after but found that the track bar was loose. Tightened it back up and have been trouble and sound free since.