Dodge on Rockstars!!

AMMO22

BANNED
Put these new shoes on today, there is a leveling kit in the near future. It doesn't rub but it barely doesn't rub. 18x9 Rockstars on 325/60R18's. Sure gives it a different look.

Not all Mexicans like chrome:D

Looks good bud! I like those rims a lot, and 18s are the perfect size on a third gen IMHO.

You are starting to see a lot up here. It seems all the Okies want to be Texans, they just won't admit it:hehe:

Watch out for them XD stickers on the rims and a power washer......they tend to not like each other! LOL

I just ordered some new rims for my truck today as well.....they'll be here Monday! :D

Watch out for them XD stickers on the rims and a power washer......they tend to not like each other! LOL

I just ordered some new rims for my truck today as well.....they'll be here Monday! :D

I've heard that too.... Have to keep an eye on that.... Can't wait to see pic's!!!:woohoo:

What size tires you running Shane?

35's

coolpic095.jpg

Trailer118.jpg

Trailer116.jpg

They look pretty good. I just hate 33" MT on 20s.

OT: Why is it I love the Rockstars in black, but think they scream "INS! Deport me!" in chrome?

And I love KMC's slogan- "Offending since 1982" I was born in 82:D

They look pretty good. I just hate 33" MT on 20s.

OT: Why is it I love the Rockstars in black, but think they scream "INS! Deport me!" in chrome?

And I love KMC's slogan- "Offending since 1982" I was born in 82:D

yeah 33's and 20's look to "mexican" to me....

LMAO on the chrome ones...

Have you seen them? They are hideous! I don't know why my cousins seem to love them so much:hehe:

Have you seen them? They are hideous! I don't know why my cousins seem to love them so much:hehe:

LOL:clap:LOL

Yeah there is a dude around here with severe little man syndrome with a chebby 1/2 ton with 20" of lift 22" chrome rockstars and 29" irok's:badidea:

DAMMIT! [in Cheech's voice] Guess I gotta get some new rimz A.....]

LOL I'll give you partial credit since they are street tires.

Saw a beater early 80's Toyota trail rig a few weeks back. All kinds of body damadge, full width 1 ton axles, front and rear winches, looked like about 40" IROKs, with 22" Rockstars:bang