Dodge Parts for sale, cleaning out garage.

mokerz

Motivated
All parts are used, except the 24v 90# valve springs everything in negotiable, don't be afraid to make an offer, I am trying to clean out the garage.
2 12v exh manifolds and 1 24v exhaust manifold off a 01 $75each.
1 used 24v camshaft $100,
cam gear and fuel pump gear 24v, $25each,
Vaccum actuator for cruise control off a 99'
24v timing gear housing $100,
1 set 24v pushrods $50,
2 sets stock governor springs for a p7100 fuel pump $10each set.
1 (new) never used set of 90#valve springs for a 24valve motor they are the formula 1 pro sportsman single springs $350 (they ususally sell for $430-450). I was going to put them in my truck when I did the o-rings and the shop told me the ones that were in the head were the same springs and I didn't need them.
1 set stock head bolts 12v $25,
1 set stock head bolts 24V $25.
1 used flywheel $100,
dana 44hd 8 lug steer axle from a 82 dodge 250 $150.
2 dana 60 front carriers 1 from a 97 cummins the other a 2000. The one from the 2000 is complete with .354 ring and pinion for $200 the other is just the carrier and spider gears for $50
1 dana 60 front yolk $25
2 clutch forks stock, bearings still ok (I would replace tho) $20each
1 set stock front coil springs $50.
24v stock lift pump used for 1 year still good, $50.
VP44 pump, torn apart to see how it ticked $75 (possibly could be used for a core all parts are there).
push rod cover from a 97 12valve motor $50
stock clutch hydrolics, master & slave off a 2000 dodge $150
1 dana 60 front diff cover stock $20
1 set heater grid relays $50
1 drivers side power window regulator and motor $50
1 passengers side door trim grey with pockets in bottom. $100
Cast exhaust elbow from a 97 12v with hx35 turbo, turbo to pipe clamp included $40
All prices are negotiable, I am trying to clean out my left over parts from many projects. I can take pics and e-mail them if you would like. Feel free to call me at 717-648-6289 or e-mail, if you do e-mail put "parts for sale" or something simmilar in the subject line so I don't delete it as junk mail. I am located near Hershey, PA
Thanks, Jeremy

This is the description of the springs I have from the website (perfomance diesel warehouse) Again the 24v valve springs are brand new, never used, or installed.

Performance Diesel Warehouse - Products for Dodge, Ford, and Chevy Duramax.

Formula 1 Pro/Sportsman Single Springs
Using the latest technology in chromium steel materials, heat treating and shot peening we have a perfectly matched spring for the Helix camshafts. They will control the valve train under extreme conditions of high RPM and high boost. They have a higher spring pressure on the seat and when open than the stock 60 lb springs used from Cummins. The springs are a direct drop in replacement and the stock retainers and keepers/collets can be used. No expensive titanium components are needed. Lowering costs.

An ovate wire design was used to provide for maximum clearance with high lift cam lobes and higher spring pressures while keeping everything in a compact and lightweight package. They will last the life of the engine and beyond. Race after race. The triple shot peening process adds another 30% of spring life to the already long term solution in materials and the heat treating selected.

Users of the current RPM elevating electronic boxes now have a more affordable solution to valvetrain control.

These springs can be installed with the cylinder head on the engine. Typically for a first timer the process takes about 3 hours.

Formula 1 Pro/Sportsman Springs: $429.00

Also for sale, rear driveshaft, complete with slipyolk. Came out of a 99' ext cab short bed automatic with a np241 dhd.

Back