Dodge parts

underwood tire

These items are from our pulling truck. No items are damaged or worn, they were replaced for more performance or more strength. Pictures of all items are available.

Rear axles, Dana 80, set - $200
Dana 60 short right hand axle w/coupling - $100
Center axle disconnect (CAD) motor - $150
Dana 70 rear axle, SRW, 3.54, limited slip, w/new bearings - $500
3.54 gears for Dana 60 - $200
Detroit TruTrac for Dana 80 - $600
Performance Package-Scheid street cam, custom injectors, Sled puller 66 turbo, dynoed 500 HP - $2500

These prices DO NOT include shipping. All items are used and are AS IS, no warranty. E-mail or PM me with any questions.

Scott

would you separate the package, how much for the cam?

Would you separate just the cam and maybe the injectors?... What size are the injectors?....

Sorry fellas, been off for Christmas.

Joe wanted to keep these items as a package, but beings as everybody wants one of the 3 pieces he may be willing to split them up. I'll find out Monday morning and get back to you.

I don't know what size the injectors are. Again, answer Monday morning.

All items here are from a '98 12V. Thanks Mark. Should have put that in the initial post.

Scott

Sorry fellas, been off for Christmas.

Joe wanted to keep these items as a package, but beings as everybody wants one of the 3 pieces he may be willing to split them up. I'll find out Monday morning and get back to you.

I don't know what size the injectors are. Again, answer Monday morning.

All items here are from a '98 12V. Thanks Mark. Should have put that in the initial post.

Scott

sounds good, let me know about the cam.

If we can get commitments on everything we'll split it up. Looks like we have people interested in everything in the package. Here's the breakdown:

Turbo - $1500
Cam - $450
Injectors - $600

The turbo is a Sled Puller 66 with a 16cm3. It was built for us by Haisley primarily for sled pulling but at the time we also wanted to be able to drive the truck on the street and do a little drag racing.

The injectors are Haisley Lightning series 5@.013's.

The cam is a Scheid Street Cam.

The truck dynoed at 512.3HPand 1059.8tq with these parts on it. I can send you the dyno sheet. It ran in the high 12.00's at TS the year we drag raced it.

Scott

I fixed the price in the original post.

So Joe, by selling all of these parts, What are you building now?

He upgraded throughout the season Phil, now he's just looking to liquidate some stuff. :hehe: I need to call Jimmy I might jump on that cam.