Dodge Truck And Cummins Parts

Stacked07

Here's a list of parts and accessories I have for sale...offers and trades are welcome! This stuff needs to go to fund a new project. Feel free to make offers.

'04.5-'07 150 HP DDP nozzles $650 obo
'97-'98 913 P-Pump $1000 obo
'98.5-'02. FAS pump 150/150 $450 obo
8" Black Miter Cut Stack $200 obo
Bullydog Programmer Tripledog (Ford/Dodge/Chevy) $400 obo
(2) BFG M/T 33x12.5 16.5 (1/2 tread) w/ wheels $250 obo
(2) BFG M/T 235/85 R16 (1/2 tread) $100 obo
(4) BFG A/T 285/75 R16 (1/4 tread) $75 obo

whats it matter hes tryin to sell this stuff,pm him. bump for some parts

whats it matter hes tryin to sell this stuff,pm him. bump for some parts

whats with the attitude for someone asking a simple question? apparently they are from the same state so maybe hes wondering if he can avoid shipping or something?

Yeah there's not a lot of people that pull in okla so shut ur face and it's a bump on top of that

hey yea its hard to find us okies but I'm southen OK working on pulling... just really busy... o and I'm interested on the 8" stack .... oh and bump bump haha

hey yea its hard to find us okies but I'm southen OK working on pulling... just really busy... o and I'm interested on the 8" stack .... oh and bump bump haha

Let me no when u get a pull I got a few ol wore out dodges I'll come pull

working on it not enough guys around here haha

That's for dam sure they all like them dam four legged horses not the same HP we like but if u get one going let me I'll come pull I got a 6000 pound hot Farm tractor I can bring lol

Yeah for sure ill come to and i can probly round up a few other guys to. Oh and bump bump need to move this stuff. Dont have the stscks they r sold.

heck ya that works and stacked07... I have some customers in TX that are wanting some nozzles so I'll do my best for ya bud and what did that P pump come off if I may ask?

Interested in the pump.

Is that just the pump or is the install kit with it? Let me know

'98.5-'02. FAS pump 150/150 $450 obo

Back