Does anyone build a perfomance 6.2/6.5 diesel besides pennisular?

spdgofast

TOO MANY IRONS
I'm looking to build a couple of chevy diesels and don't really want to give penninsular any more business. I've allready been ripped off by them once, don't want to allow a second time. you know the old saying "shame on you once shame on me twice". I need 18:1 pistons,rings, crank, bearings, head gaskets and head studs if any one makes them for the 6.5. And maybe a little assembly advice.

Try the diesel depot in Georgia. They can probably get you set up, either that or get ahold of your local Mahle dealer.

x2 - phone Jamie Avant at diesel depot --> Maxx Torque Magazine did a writeup on his 6.2/6.5 power builds....

or call Bill Heath at Heath Diesel - he doesn't advertise building engines, but he may build you one on request.

x2 - phone Jamie Avant at diesel depot --> Maxx Torque Magazine did a writeup on his 6.2/6.5 power builds....

or call Bill Heath at Heath Diesel - he doesn't advertise building engines, but he may build you one on request.

X2 on Bill Heath. They built a 6.5 LSR truck last year. One of his employees had a HP record (hearsay) with his own 6.5 truck. I'm pretty sure he will build you a motor, or be able to find the parts.

(on edit) Wow, just noticed this post is a month old :bang

Back