Does anyone have this type leveling kit?

I haven't those. I went with a DR shackle and hanger lift. By only using the shackle, you end up changing the castor.

I seen a guy with an 03' that had the same style, It looked real good and he said it rode nice, Not sure how the install went.

Yea...its worth the time. I had them on mine for 4 years. Build your own. Just some mild steel and a welder.

bags1010 said:
Yea...its worth the time. I had them on mine for 4 years. Build your own. Just some mild steel and a welder.

You wouldn't happen to remember the demesions of them would you? I know the ones on ebay use 1x2 1/4" tube to connect the two long pieces and thats all I could find

Not exactly...I know the metal I used was 1/4" x 2" flat and 1" x 3" square for the middle support. Not sure of the dimensions. The lift you get depends on the length of the shackles you make. Its half of their length. You make them 2" longer...you get 1" of lift... about.

Thats what I needed, the length of the shakles. Thanks, this will be happening soon.

I think mine were 3" longer than stock. But I also dropped the front hangers down 3" about a year later.