Does someone know whose truck this is?

Divad

I am very much a fan of the bumper and grille combination and would like to convince the owner possibly over some beer for the schematics on the bumper.

Does anybody happen to know this owner?

Attachments

• IMG_9062.jpg
    IMG_9062.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 0
I dont know whos it is, but I think its actually a really good looking one. Most of them are fugly as all hell, but I like that one.

I have had that picture saved for awhile. The guy is from Canada...forget his name. He was on DTR years ago, and that's where the picture was originally posted I think. I'm banned from DTR now, so I can't go look it up for you.

And how does one of your caliber get banned from DTR? ?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

The same way I did.....Ellis is a prick. That's how I found this place the same day. ;)

:hehe:

^^^ In short, me too. He can't tolerate someone that has a different opinion than he does. If you do speak up, you're banned.

^^^ In short, me too. He can't tolerate someone that has a different opinion than he does. If you do speak up, you're banned.

I simply put our band's website in my signature line. I was banned for "unsolicited advertising." :hehe:

I found this one some time ago and love the bumper as well. I'd like to build one for my '90 but without the bar across it since it's just a 2-wheel drive. I just want something that looks better and is stronger than the OEM bumper.

What's the guy's handle on DTR? I can look it up. I haven't been banned. Yet :hehe:

I can't log in over there any more either. I have "gang like mentality...""

I think Billit, Derek B. Is his actual name..??? I remember that from 1stgen, but it's been quite a while since I've been on there too.

I am very much a fan of the bumper and grille combination and would like to convince the owner possibly over some beer for the schematics on the bumper.

Does anybody happen to know this owner?

Just mock it up with plywood first. I dont see the reasoning behind having to talk to the guy really. You can see the whole thing, you know what you like, just start measuring, drawing some plans, mocking it up.

Just mock it up with plywood first. I dont see the reasoning behind having to talk to the guy really. You can see the whole thing, you know what you like, just start measuring, drawing some plans, mocking it up.

^^^This or have somone that can fab do it for you by showing them this picture and taking some dims from the front.