Does this seem wrong??? Plz help

Slickstick

With the mods in sig running tnt 9 inlet ran a 16.1 at 85...don't wanna sound like bolt on parts are the bees knees but I'm thinking it should run a better trap speed then 85. Input plz

Manuals are slower but with some slick shifting seems like you should be faster than modded obs fords.

I was launching in 2nd no boost...stock clutch but I was throwing em pretty good...just a little disapointed I guess

try 4wd and launch it hard.
you have to beat it pretty hard to go fast with a manual.

leaving the line with no boost and in 2nd, no wonder your trap speed was only 85. I have never drag raced, but I know you are not going to trap well leaving with no boost.

Travis is spot on with this one.....
If you can not get the truck to run in the first 60 feet it will not MPH on the fat end of the track.

You said it best,stock clutch and I am guessing a stock charger is a road to broken parts very quickly.I wonder just how hot the truck was on the big end running TNT/R and a stock turbo...

3rd gear launch as well should help but again stock clutch should be dust soon after.

My 05 g56 2wd qc dually ran 15.2 at 92 with nothing more than an air filter and bullydog on "extreme". Before crazy larry.
I had to launch at just above idle and no boost to not spin. Not too shabby for a work truck.

Yours definitely has more in it. Gotta bang shift gears if you want to go anywhere with a 5600

I thought a manual CR would certainly be faster, I stand corrected.

Time to spend some dollars.

A stock single should get you into 15s if launched and shifted right.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's not bad. I've put WAY more money in mine and after 7 runs I could only do a 15.91 at 91 mph with a no boost 2nd gear launch. Mines a bit heavier being a dually full of tools and sh!t.