Don M aka Soup Nazi

inline6power

more hp than you
hey Don, just left Rebs house and i got the whole rundown on whats going on. just wanted to give you my sincere thanks and lookin forward to the near future very much so. thanks again buddy.

:kick: Thats not even right!!!
Get us all exited and just kick us in the rubys....

ha ha ha i am not at liberty to say. i dont have his phone number like Reb does and this is the only way i know how to get ahold of him lol. :shake: once again thanks Don, your the man and your injectors are the Shiat

ha ha ha well like i said, i dont talk to him every day like Reb does and i just wanted to give my appreciation to him.

TJSHOTROD said:
So you sold the Mach 7s so what are you running now?:poke:
cant really say. just know they are F1 sticks from Don. cant say what they are as i said i would not. wasnt trying to start a secret thread, i just wanted to tell him he is the man and that i thank him very very much. he is helping me accomplish what i want to do and after i do it, it will be known. i know people hate secrets and such expecially with the diesel world but everyone has them:woohoo:

how is your truck running these days TJ

ha sorry TJ i forgot i am on Rebs computer, this is inline6power

Last edited:
Once he gets his secret squirrel 1's I'll take the secret squirrel 2's :hehe:
j/k said the broke man

inline6power said:
cant really say. just know they are F1 sticks from Don. cant say what they are as i said i would not. wasnt trying to start a secret thread, i just wanted to tell him he is the man and that i thank him very very much. he is helping me accomplish what i want to do and after i do it, it will be known. i know people hate secrets and such expecially with the diesel world but everyone has them:woohoo:

My prediction 9 months ago just may come true???? And everyone thought I was nutz! LOL Oh wait, I still am, just hopefully right and nutz!

GSM-01 said:
My prediction 9 months ago just may come true???? And everyone thought I was nutz! LOL Oh wait, I still am, just hopefully right and nutz!
ha ha ha you just never know what might happen lol. i will talk to you later travis

inline6power said:
ha ha ha you just never know what might happen lol. i will talk to you later travis

Make me a liar! :hehe: I know you don't want too! So come on, prove me wrong! Get at me bud, hopefully we will know more this week about some other things on our end as well.