Don m Mach 4/ stock vp44 low miles

02whitedevil

NthegasONthe breaks
I have a set of Mach 4 injectors only 3 thousand miles on them also I have a stock vp44 with 40,000 miles on it I want 600$ for injectors and 400 for pump that's shipped I'll take 900$ for both

dang i have been looking for those injectors forever. i am selling my 99 extended cab short bed. hopefully it sells in time and i can get these for my 02. pm me if we can work something out.

I am interested in the 4's. You haven't been on comp diesel very long so i am concerned about sending my money out. If you would be willing to send them to Don for him to verify they are M4's I would gladly pay all shipping costs. When he says they are M4's I will send the money and once you receive it you can tell Don to ship the injectors. Let me know.

RonA

I understand yeah I'm really not a computer guy there are guys on here that no me and my truck..... Do you have dons info so I can get this started

Pat, I have someone interested in them. If he does not get them, I will see if Floor it can send them off. I originally got them from John.

Sent you a pm with my contact info. Let me know If you need anything from me. If you find another buyer and don't want to mess with the extra time sending them to Don, I understand completely. But if you don't mind a short wait, as long as they check out I will buy them.

RonA

If the injectors check out I will be re-selling them shortly. I just need to have them flowed so i can write the data down in my book. Mach 4's are a great injector for a 500-600hp truck.

If the injectors check out I will be re-selling them shortly. I just need to have them flowed so i can write the data down in my book. Mach 4's are a great injector for a 500-600hp truck.

I agree. I made 565hp with Mach 4's in my 02.

Paul

Hey Ron sorry been working7/12 and haven't messed with the truck I will send them out first thing this week if you would pm me your fedex account number again I would be so appricitive thanks sorry again

Hey Ron sorry been working7/12 and haven't messed with the truck I will send them out first thing this week if you would pm me your fedex account number again I would be so appricitive thanks sorry again

I sent you a pm with my address and acct number. Don't bother sending them to F1.

Back