Door Lock Help

Don't know if it's what your looking for, but I've got the FSM wiring diagrams if you want to take a peek..

Brad

ridemywideglide AKA brad LOL why don't you post it ! if you can i need the damn thing too LOL my door lock arre screwy and my windows i can roll them down at each door but not from drive door it only works the drivers door worked for awhile then worked when it wanted to no it only works on the door the window you want down is on. not to bad until someone pulls up on the other side and wants to talk :)

Gently pull the switches out of the door, one side hooks and the other side is spring loaded. Disconnect the plug so you can get at the contacts and using light sand paper or emry cloth clean the contacts. I had to do this with my truck.

I tried that sanding trick with my first Ram.. Works for a week or so.. Contacts also loose the springy-ness inside.. I ended up dabling a little bit of solder on each one to regain the height..

Brad

the PDF link opens to sickdiesel but you can only veiw the first page it will not scroll to any others in the list.

Ridemywideglide said:
I tried that sanding trick with my first Ram.. Works for a week or so.. Contacts also loose the springy-ness inside.. I ended up dabling a little bit of solder on each one to regain the height..

Brad
well i will give one a try then the other if that does not work ! but thank you both for your replys on the issue

Back