Douggy can't wait to see the race truck

Redneck6.0L

Just booked my hotel rooms for the TS event, i'm driving out to eric's(innovative diesel)to install compound turbo's on his truck the week before ts, eric,tyler and I will be at ts, i can't wait to see Deranged in person, Your race truck doug should be something to see too. So heres some insentive to get that things running for the TS event, do you want the 6 leaker record, i'll be there, COME GET IT,lol:owned::kick:, all joking aside, hope to see as many people out there as possible.Between deranged,your race truck and others it should be a good event for the blue ovals:rockwoot::cheer:

I'm coming, and you damned sure better go on a diet. LOL Glad you'll make it there. Eric told me he is gonna be there, and it will be damned nice to live tune Deranged.

tim get that truck to erics shop a week before so he can dial it in on his dyno, give him a few days to work his magic, allow for some wrenching time also, tunning a dual high pressure oil system is new, allow for changing injectors that bend oil solinoids, tadds truck did,

I do not have a dual HPOP system, just a lil ole single. :ylsuper::gag::D :Cheer:
SEE:
Deranged_engine5.jpg

I would love to, but I am gonna be pressed for time getting it to TS. LOL

Will do Buddy. I am planning on sharing the pits with John Robinson and the Texas Diesel Power gang. Shouldn't be hard to find. LOL

Just booked my hotel rooms for the TS event, i'm driving out to eric's(innovative diesel)to install compound turbo's on his truck the week before ts, eric,tyler and I will be at ts, i can't wait to see Deranged in person, Your race truck doug should be something to see too. So heres some insentive to get that things running for the TS event, do you want the 6 leaker record, i'll be there, COME GET IT,lol:owned::kick:, all joking aside, hope to see as many people out there as possible.Between deranged,your race truck and others it should be a good event for the blue ovals:rockwoot::cheer:

I'll see you there.

Tim, I met you last year around the dyno at the shop day when your red truck was on it. Shawn & Tyler, I really hope to meet the 2 of you this year. Looking forward to it, and I would love to meet Eric as well!!! It's gonna be a great time!

:bang dam it I wonder how much it would cost to ship my excursion down there. I wanna come play!! :what:

Yah it should be a fun time down there for sure and I'm looking foreward to meeting a bunch of you guys also. If all goes according to plan both mine and Shawn's trucks should be coming down to TS. Shawn's on the trailer and mine pulling the trailer.

I wont be going... our one plant will be in an outage and I will be slammin down 12 hour days.

So if you have 1.5 days you can attend and one night in a hotel. Do you come down Friday, stay Friday night and leave late Saturday? Or early Saturday, then leave Sunday?

Back