downshifted..turbo chuffed ...shut off..brokedown

dieselbeef

dick doggin
wtf...hauling home a load of hay and start up this little hill. trucks starting to load up so I unlock the converter and it barks the turbo and the truck shuts off...
no restart. the start signal..the one that bumps the fuel pump and whatever else isn't comin on.

codes are a 1388 cam timing retarded?
and a 122tps circuit low

so im chasing wiring and fuses for 2 hrs on the side of the road and I finally try to do a reset by unhooking the batterys.

started right up. drove it home..low on power..not building boost..high egts. no smioke ..just doesn't run good. idles fine and starts right up

soon as I unlocked the converter that little hesitation in the shift barked it and it stopped running right then.

any ideas. I thought boot but theyre all good. don't see any kinda boost leaks and it don't smoke.

gonna look into the turbo tnight...hope it aint broken or something

trucks got work to do I gotta git t going..at least it aint electrical...

map sensor blown?

p1388 looks like AUTO SHUTDOWN RELAY CONTROL CIRCUIT

how did this happen just unlocking the converter...it was pulling hard on the uphill tho..idk

18 round bales was heavy

Asr should just be on or off, it would have caused the no start but not the running problem.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

but why did disc the batts for 5 mins let it start back up. the code was keeping it from running?

236 code only thing showing now.seems to run ok. I think the map sensor is f'd

no help from you bums..really...

do I need to go to the cummins forum for some help