DP Tuner and gauges FS

sjp649

I have a F5 DP Tuner with stock, 60 hp tow, 80 hp econ, and 100 hp. Was for a late 99 with an automatic. $250.00 obo

Also have a set of gauges, EGT, Tranny, and boost on a 3 pod A-pillar. Color Tan, it was black, but I primed it and painted it to match. Gauges are all wired together, just need to add power, ground and dim wires. Need: Boost tube from gauge to map line, EGT probe, and Tranny sensor. All are in old truck. $200.00 obo

I also have a MAP sensor fooler for overboost, so the check engine light will not come on. $30.00 obo

All prices could be negotiated a little.

does the chip by chance have any custom tunes on it? im interested in the boost foooler!! paypal?

would you be interested in trades?

ive got a stage 3 snow kit, in the box. its the older kit. was on truck 500 miles...... id be interested in tradin for all of it?

would you be interested in trades?

ive got a stage 3 snow kit, in the box. its the older kit. was on truck 500 miles...... id be interested in tradin for all of it?

No thanks, I got rid of the truck

shoot me your paypal for that Boost fooler. im kicking codes... thanks man!

shoot me your paypal for that Boost fooler. im kicking codes... thanks man!

sjp649@bellsouth.net

Not sure on the question about the tuner. You can call DP tuner and check with them.

These are isspro gauges.

Imageshack - img0832tco

Imageshack - img0833fzk

Imageshack - img0837l

Imageshack - img0838d

Imageshack - img0309qij

hey show me some pics of those gauges.... i think i may end up buyin them! pm me your bottom dollar

hey jsut got a set brand new for 250..... may still get that dp chip tho.

got the package today... thats all it is on a ford?!?! the dodge had a box with it lol

Back