DPF Delete pipes

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
i have two DPF delete pipes.
$110/each + shipping.

there really is no description to give as they are self explanatory!

thanks!

281-224-3894

Who made them Chase? do they have the spots on them to plug in the harness?

oh,, and I guess the other question is are they for the ford or for the chevy?

both came from dpfdeletekits.

they do have the bungs welded in them for the probe.

one is just like the rest and one i had a muffler shop modify.. i'll have to take a pic to explain it but here goes.. instead of having the huge flange and just a 3.5" pipe coming out of it.. i had the muffler shop modify it to a big cone opening right at the flange down to the 3.5" to bolt up to any system.

they are for fords.. will take pics in the AM

btw, i cannot list anything else forsale. the mods put their foot down and said i was using the site like a vendor. bummer.

here's a pic of the two.
notice how one has a cone end (the muffler shop did that, you won't find another like it!)

Attachments

• dpf03.jpg
    dpf03.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 32
  • dpf02.jpg
    dpf02.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 19
Chase I will know very shortly what I am doing.. probably in the next 2 or 3 days which way I am going with my new truck.. I will keep you posted right away on that

not a problem.
i haven't had any interest in these yet so i'm sure i'll still have them!
thanks!

Chase, are these the ones that replace both the dpf and the cat?

yeah, they sent me a PM telling me i have to be a vendor to list anymore unless it's one item a month lmao

100 each!
i'm in the process of moving, and any funds would be great!

yeah, they sent me a PM telling me i have to be a vendor to list anymore unless it's one item a month lmao

MMMMM, there is a little more to it than that. Given that 33 out of 40 of your last post's are listing items for sale since Feb of last year, thats not being a member here, that is being a vendor, or using Comp D and PSN as your own personal internet store. Since we have vendors that support this site by sponsoring in exchange for selling, its not exactly cool of you. There are rules listed in regards to the for sale section.

Back