DPP phone #

DarkShadowDiesel

Dan,
My 150/150 is giving me some trouble... trying to track down a company phone # but the website doesn't seem to have it - if you can give it to me that'd be great.
Thanks,
Chase

DarkShadowDiesel said:
Dan,
My 150/150 is giving me some trouble... trying to track down a company phone # but the website doesn't seem to have it - if you can give it to me that'd be great.
Thanks,
Chase

Phone number is 1-800-PowerHP. But you are going to be directed back to your selling dealer for wnty or information. Call them first...if they cant seem to help you, you tell them to call me and we will get the ball rolling. I promise you that.

Diesel-Dan said:
Phone number is 1-800-PowerHP. But you are going to be directed back to your selling dealer for wnty or information. Call them first...if they cant seem to help you, you tell them to call me and we will get the ball rolling. I promise you that.

Thanks Dan. I was actually directed to them by you - just spoke w/ them and they'll give you a call.
Thanks again!

DarkShadowDiesel said:
Thanks Dan. I was actually directed to them by you - just spoke w/ them and they'll give you a call.
Thanks again!

Who are they so i can see if they called or not.....

Dan - thanks for the awesome service! I will be looking for the pump soon. Again I appreciate all the help. For anyone else who has a problem, DPP/BWD do one hell of a job.
Thanks,
Chase

DarkShadowDiesel said:
Dan - thanks for the awesome service! I will be looking for the pump soon. Again I appreciate all the help. For anyone else who has a problem, DPP/BWD do one hell of a job.
Thanks,
Chase

Thanks! Enjoy the new 200GPH update!

Back