dr.p predator/ppe stack?

Turbo_69

Anyone tried this stack yet? Ive been runnin a ppe/puck stack for some time and love it but i got my hands on a predator stage 3 and it feels much stronger i was just wonderin if anyone else has tried this combo and what they thought about it....Oh i tried the predator with the crazy larry(not my programmer) whoooaaaa...HOTTT!! I also wondered how comparable the predator stg 3 was to the mp-8

The dr. perf. box is very similar to the mp-8. The both are pressure modules I believe the dr. perf. is more of a progressive type whereas the mp-8 is there all the time. They should work very well with the ppe since its mainly timing and duration.

That is a great stack. If Im not mistaken, that is the same combo that Mike Drever is running. I run a smarty dr p combo, works very good also

Alright thanks guys, I do like it a bit more than the puck i just needed some positive feedback on this combo. I plan to run a smarty soon not sure which tune yet but that helps too thanks for the input Morkable. It runs great just need twins now:woohoo:

The dr. p or mp-8 are definetly way better boxes then that puck. I have ran everything but a ppe on my 07 and the smarty=the best 1/4mile et. But bullydog with 2.4.D does equate a higher mph. The diablo predator was about the same as the bullydog but just didnt pull worth a darn on the big end but cut a great 60' comparable to the smarty, however we had alot of trucks with injector issues imo due to the diablo predator.

That is a great stack. If Im not mistaken, that is the same combo that Mike Drever is running. I run a smarty dr p combo, works very good also

I was going to say this too. I don't know about now, but that used to be NADP's go-to combo. I remember a couple years ago there were a bunch of trucks in the magazines built by NADP, and they all had a Dr. P/PPE stack. I'm flat-ass broke or else I'd know for sure what they're recommending now.

Back