Dr. P Staging Limiter

dieselfueled18

I got a brand new Dr. Performace Starting Line Staging Limiter for sale. It connects to your TPS/APPS to control your RPM at staging to make consistant launches and ET's. It works on all 03-09 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins. It works great, I had it installed in my truck but doesnt really work well in a truck with a standard since it used the brake pedal to arm it. I'll take $500 or consider a trade depending on what you got!

I have one of these, and it works MINT with my standard.. Bump for ya.

What exactly does it do? I know it controls RPMs but how do you work it and what does it do to the truck? What kind trades you looking for?

you turn on the switch, put your foot on the brake to arm it, put the pedal down and turn the dial to adjust the rpms. it doesnt do anything else to the truck. with a standard you got to side step or hook up a different wire to arm it. i'd like a edge ez on partial trade, maybe mag-hytec diff covers... if you got something you'd like to get rid of let me know, i might take it.

I've got a Dr. P stage 2 pressure box I'll trade yah for it... Pretty sure its about the same as a edge ez just more aggressive.