Dr. Performance Diesel Play Day& Dyno Day June 26th&27th

MikeD

DrPTruck4-1-1.jpg

Well Looks like its that time again......
Dr. Performance with the help of the ODRA is proud to bring you our biggest Diesel Play Day to date. We are not only going to have our day at the track on June 27th, but we have also thrown in a Dyno Day at the shop the Day before on the 26th.

Thats right were talking a two day event right here in GODS COUNTRY....

Sponsors-
- NADM - National Association of Diesel Motorsports
- ODRA - Home
- Max Spool
- Nitrous Express- Nitrous Express Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems
- ABM Fabrication - Home
- Industrial Injection - Industrial Injection Service, Inc. - Salt Lake City, UT
- HD Fabrication - HD Fabrication
- 5E Diesel

Dyno Day Information:

Date:

- June 26th

Time:

- 12pm - ?

Dyno Classes:
3 Pulls for $50 ( 15min time limit from the time you start your first run)

- Closest to 350HP
- Closest to 500HP
- Closest to 650HP

We are also thinking about doing about doing an "No Limit" Class. This means exactly what it sounds like, who ever rolls the highest number at the end of the day wins.

No Limit Class
- $100 Dollar Buy in
- 3 pulls
- Dr. Performance will match the total from the buy in

If you are interested in the No Limit Class please email me with
- your First and Last Name
- year and Model of your truck
- Contact Information

My Email Doss@drperformance.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Diesel Play Day Information

Date:
June 27th

Time:
2pm - 10pm

Test N Tune
- 2pm - 4pm

Time Trials
- 4:30pm - 6:30pm

Class Eliminations
- 7pm - 10pm

.: Texas Raceway - Kennedale, Tx :.

We are going to have 2 Classes, along with an open invitation Pro stock class.

ODRA ET. Brackets:

- Closest to your Dial In, Single Eliminations

Extreme Pro Street:

- Stock frame/Sheetmetal under drivers compartment
- Must run on Diesel
- Head Up, Pro Tree

I will post up the payouts and the items we are going to raffle off at the end of this week. :rockwoot:

I really wish I had the time for this, sounds like a good time.

This could be a great race for sure list over on the "Racing" section so it gets looked at by lots of others......
Not sure about most people but I jump on and usually surf through the Racing section along with the Cummins 12v and Cummins Compition sections, dont have time to read through it all.
Man I hope it's a packed race, that makes it more competitive for the racers and more action for the fans....

I might have to change a little in the schedule to make this one.

You guys have fun! I just remembered I have a NHRDA event in Union Grove Wisconsin I will be at that day. Hopefully many make it down your way!

Ok I'm going to put up the payouts/prizes that are comming from our sponsors.

Play Day Payout(drag race):

Extreme Pro Street

1st - $700
2nd - $300
3rd - NX 15lb bottle Jacket

NADM/ODRA ET Bracket

1st - $500 Cash & $250 dollar voucher from HD Fabrication
2nd - $250 Cash & $250 dollar voucher from HD Fabrication
3rd - $500 dollar voucher towards a Nitro Series module from Dr. Performance

We wil also be raffling off a couple of drive shaft loops from HD Fabrication, along with a Bullydog Triple Dog from ODRA, and a valve cover cover from ABM Fabriaction

Last edited:
Nitrous Express has also GENEROUSLY gave a 1 free nurse bottle for the drag racers and one for the Dyno Day. This means that we will be giving away free bottle fills to the racers on race day and the dyno guys at the dyno day as a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE with a limit of one bottle per racer/dyno participant.

We are going to try very hard to make this one.
We hurt our motor very bad in Louisianna.
Broken pistons, bent rods, etc... but we are making good progress to have it back together in time.
It's going to be very close but we are trying.
Will have more info soon as the block should be out of the machine shop by the end of this week.
Looking forward to racing Stock600 again and seeing everyone for the BS sessions friday.

Michael & Pam Watkins
HotRodDiesels and Crew

We are going to try very hard to make this one.
We hurt our motor very bad in Louisianna.
Broken pistons, bent rods, etc... but we are making good progress to have it back together in time.
It's going to be very close but we are trying.
Will have more info soon as the block should be out of the machine shop by the end of this week.
Looking forward to racing Stock600 again and seeing everyone for the BS sessions friday.

Michael & Pam Watkins
HotRodDiesels and Crew

Hope it works out for us both, im wounded also but still plan to make it and thrash on it once more. Good luck to yall getting er put back together. Oh and I get Rt. lane........"trust me" you dont want me in the left. Poor chassis is tired
Ryan

Stock600: Ok, you can have lane choice if I can have a head start :)
Valair1: Looking forward to it.
We plan on spending all day Friday at Dr. Performance.
We are going to unload the truck for viewing.
Assuming we get it back together in time.

Michael

We can flip a coin for lane choice if you'd like.... I was just giving you pleanty warning that this truck doesnt drive like a caddy any more and has tendency to go for the center stripe at any time. My idea of Rt. lane is thought of saftey only, during the run for 700 bones your head start would be a red light, after thats over I'll spot you what ever you want for fun no trouble
Ryan

Sorry guys, we are out.
Cummins screwed us.
Monday: Ordered pistons overnight for Tuesday.
Tuesday: Received 5 pistons. Call, 6th piston being sent in from Atlanta to be received Wednesday. Grrrrr.
Wednesday: Received wrong piston from Belgium (international shipping)? What the?? Call, 6th piston being sent from Atlanta to be received Thursday.
Thursday(today): Received nothing. Call, piston is damaged, didn't ship it with no call to inform. Piston being sent out from somewhere else to be received tomorrow.
Moral of the story is we are out of time. No way to get the pistons coated and motor assembled in time. We were supposed to assemble the motor over the weekend and install next week.
I apologize for saying anything in advance but I truely thought we could pull it off in the time allotted.

Michael
HotRodDiesels

Sorry to hear it for yall, that sucks. We'll catch ya at the next one, Later
Ryan

Back