Dr. Performance Diesel Play Day June 21st:

MikeD

dragster.jpg

Dr. Performance would like to invite the WHOLE diesel performance community to our first ever Diesel Play Day. We will be offering 3 different classes to run in, as well as having fun and grudge and exhibition races throughout the day.

3 diesel Classes:

Unlimited Outlaw:

Rules:

-RUN WHATCHA BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH!!!!

Payout- $500 towards a Dr. Performance module of your choice

Hot Street Diesel:

Rules:

- I think we all know what is meant by "Hot Street" diesel

ET Bracket:
Rules:

-This is the class for you everyday kinda guys. We wanted something that you could unhook your hauler and race in if you wanted to.

We are really excited about giving the diesel cummunity another reason to get together and have a good time, and give away some product at the process.

If you have any serious questions you can just pm me and I will get an answer back as soon as I possible can. I personally am super excited about this event and look forward to meeting everyone.

The Dr. Performance team

I just got done talking with Charlie and he informed me that our Aluminum bottles for our Cetane Booster should arrive the friday of the race......

YES that means that

-1 Free 12oz cetane booster will be handed out to every diesel participant that drives through the gate on race day

-It also means that the following week Alex will be shipping the free samples that everyone has signed up for through him

We will be there as well. Gonna be a fun day and hopefully get a great turnout for that and the dyno day the following weekend too.