Drag racing payouts

You would be the one to ask that like always. Do you want to race or not? stfu, your the only one that can't ask that question.

Last edited:
You would be the one to ask that like always. Do you want to race or not? stfu, your the only one that can't ask that question.

NADM, NHRDA, NHRA, IHRA, ADRL and ALL the other race orgs and promoters have payouts.....

Yes anthony i would like to know what the projected payouts are..

You dont need to comment on EVERYTHING i post....Get a life!

Dennis has always been more than generous with his payouts. This year shouldn't disappoint.

$1500.00 to win

$500.00 runner up

$500.00 entry to all trucks running an NADM sticker.

I have only met wade once. But have you ever just not responded to people? Like decide not To get in a pissing match? Might really be something to think about in the future.

Wade you built the truck to race. It's the biggest race of the season with the most people there. I am sure your sponsors would like you to be there. I would love to see you and Daren line up together that would be a great race.

I have only met wade once. But have you ever just not responded to people? Like decide not To get in a pissing match? Might really be something to think about in the future.

Shutup. LOL

Wade.jpg

Only one question, why was he allowed back after the last huge blow up?

Sent from my smartass phone