Drag tire for 4x4 CR?

RCCX

Need a sponsor
After a long internet search does anyone here know of a 17" drag tire that is atleast 30" tall for a 4 wheel drive truck?If not how hard would it be to get a 16" wheel to fit the 03 and newer trucks?

Lots of caliper grinding to fit a 16.5"...I don't know if it's even possible on a 16"

I think M&H makes a 17" tire!

Chris

I seen M&H makes a 390/40/17 but it is 29.5" tall on a 12" rim.I am worried this will mess my rpm up after I did the gear swap.I wonder if the tire would be taller on a 10" wheel?

I would think it would...how much, I'm not sure!

I can speak from experience, though...a 26" tire is not enough tire in traction or height for a Cummins;)

Chris

I ran a 16'' wheel on the back of my 06.. You'll have to have one made with only a couple inches of backspacing. They will stick a long way out of the fenderwell. It worked for the back, so I'd guess the front would be similar. Real Racing wheels can make you aluminum for around $250 per wheel, or Rickson can make you steele for around $150 per wheel.

are real wheels the ones that are made for drag racing only,if not they wont hold...call MnH they have a tire that is i think 12.5 inches wide and over 30 inches tall...it is a true slick though

Real has a race only, and they have a wheel I believe they call their puller.. You can use it on the street. It's more expensive than the normal drag racing wheel..