Dropping A Hook.........

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
I was just curious and by no means am I pushing anybody for an answer today but.....

I just want to know if we will be able to drop any hooks if we cannot make the event due to schedule conflict or $ shortage?

Thanks,
Brandon

We are only going to have 8-10 pulls and you want to drop a hook?

I would be surprised if u see the exact same trucks at every hook.... It seems as if u feel I am the only person that will not make every hook? Im sure this question applies to more people than just me.
Brandon

You are the only one that has ever asked!
Running a points series is to reward people for making all the events. I would say if we go to 12-15 pulls, then that would be a consideration.

Maybe next year.

You are the only one that has ever asked!
Running a points series is to reward people for making all the events. I would say if we go to 12-15 pulls, then that would be a consideration.

Maybe next year.

Thats all I wanted to know thanks.
Brandon

Are any of these big events (jamborees, rpm fest, keystone) gonna be double points hooks or anything????

Just politely inform Dave he made a mistake and he may let you live. Trying to show Dave up is not good:badidea:

Just politely inform Dave he made a mistake and he may let you live. Trying to show Dave up is not good:badidea:

I wasnt showing him up :what: I just said that the 1st hook is Tx.
Brandon

Last edited:
Texas is an affiliate event, no national points. However, we are going to have an event May 2nd that will be points, details to come.

The only event I would consider double points is Pennsylvania, July 18th.

Last edited:
Texas is an affiliate event, no national points. However, we are going to have an event May 2nd that will be points, details to come.

The only pevent I would consider double points is Pennsylvania, July 18th.

I plan to be their Gene already got directions :rockwoot:!
Brandon

The only event I would consider double points is Pennsylvania, July 18th.

I think the Indy Jamboree should be as well dont ya think?? You just want that one big cause its in PA you amish hippie!

I think the Indy Jamboree should be as well dont ya think?? You just want that one big cause its in PA you amish hippie!

Anthony. I'll make policy, you shut your pie hole and pull your truck.

Indy is an invitational. There are ZERO points awarded there. And so far, you are not on the invite list.:banned: