Dropping in from Arkansas

Heartbreaker

One Pass at a Time
Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Denton. (Cummin_un_glued is my hubby) I own an 01 Dodge 2500 4wd drag truck I call Heartbreaker. I just got done competing at the TS outlaw drags where I took 3rd in the 10.50 index class with a pass of 11.34@117. Heartbreaker and I were also featured in the February '13 issue of Diesel World Magazine "Girls Gone Diesel" edition. I also own an 06 SRW 3500 mega that is my daily driver.

I love modeling, hunting, fishing, going to pageants with our 2 year old daughter, and drag racing

Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Denton. (Cummin_un_glued is my hubby) I own an 01 Dodge 2500 4wd drag truck I call Heartbreaker. I just got done competing at the TS outlaw drags where I took 3rd in the 10.50 index class with a pass of 11.34@117. Heartbreaker and I were also featured in the February '13 issue of Diesel World Magazine "Girls Gone Diesel" edition. I also own an 06 SRW 3500 mega that is my daily driver.

I love modeling, hunting, fishing, going to pageants with our 2 year old daughter, and drag racing

Welcome! I gotta say it here too because I was mentioning it to someone this weekend at TS, I saw the truck on full throttle or whatever that thing is and I love the inside setup. Congrats on your finish Saturday.

Hey Miss Ashley, congratulations on the TS run. Didn't make it there but hope to see you and hubby at Rogersville again this year. I drive the '06 2500 red dodge. Raced against you last year in the brackets. Good luck this season!

bout time you joined us dear....

BRE thanks i'm going to change it a little more before Indy, I think you will like the updated version tho

bout time you joined us dear....

BRE thanks i'm going to change it a little more before Indy, I think you will like the updated version tho

Nice talking to you Saturday. Looking forward to the updates we talked about. I hope you can figure the lock up issue out. I know that truck has more than a 11.34 in it. Great job driving Ashley!

Nice meeting you also. The lockup issue seems to be worked out. Now to get the timing back in shape. I think it has more in it too.

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Ashley is one of the Sweetest Girls around but she sure laid the Smack down Saturday in 10.50!

Welcome Ashley

Thank y'all so much for the warm welcome!! I really enjoyed getting to put faces with names and hanging out with everyone!

Phil it was great meeting you and your wife (and Billy too lol)! We all had a blast and thank you so much for all the support!