DTC.... help please!!!!

micker12

Recently my truck has been starting funny, kinda stumbling and missing when I first start it after it has been left alone for a few hours. The truck is an 05, with 65k I have already had injectors put in it once and 2 egr coolers, countless egr valves, etc.
I run a banks 6-gun everyday and yesterday it pulled 9 codes. Injector circuit low on all 8 cylinders, and the p0611. I then scanned the truck at work with a real scan tool, and all of the same codes came up. I guess what Im asking is does anyone have any input on what could have caused this, or if anyone know what is wrong with it. I just want to know before I bring to my dealer, which is mod freindly. Thank you.

:charger:

FICM. 0611 is ficm performance. Its not generating the 48 volts it needs to fire the injectors. It takes 12 volts into 4 drivers to create the 48. As the batteries drop FICM hi voltage drops off. Because the ficm is screwed it won't matter if you have new batteries in there. It will kill them too. I just did one of these last week.

Back