Dual cp3's

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
What does the micro processor do and what's it made up of? I have everything to do the twins just not a processor or pully (gunna lathe it myself). I got PPE trying to figure out if they can sell just the processor alone. ATS said has to come in kit only, idustrial said the same.

What does the micro processor do and what's it made up of? I have everything to do the twins just not a processor or pully (gunna lathe it myself). I got PPE trying to figure out if they can sell just the processor alone. ATS said has to come in kit only, idustrial said the same.
relentless diesel used to sell "parts" from their kit...maybe give them a call?....although I did here that they quit making them?? but that's just what I "heard"

all it is is splitin the signal to the cp3 and uses another power source to duplicate the same signal with out interferin with the signal on the truck and throwin a code and controlin both pumps

all it is is splitin the signal to the cp3 and uses another power source to duplicate the same signal with out interferin with the signal on the truck and throwin a code and controlin both pumps

that I understand. I'm just wondering why I can't just tap into the factory signal? If of throws a code that's no big deal. As long it performs correctly

Cause it is in mili volts I belive and the more power u take away from it the more the pump opens up if u split that voltage straight off the factory harness u will probably have a lot of rail pressure all the time and It would probably wear ur injectors out faster and everything else its workin like a relay just takin power signal to do the same thing to the other pump u could try it but I bet it probably won't work ppe will sell just the box but I have heard its $800

If it's relayed I can build it. Any one know the exact mV it requires? Or is it pulse width modulated

call Browns Diesel.:Cheer:

Back