Dual Cp3's

Chris Blevins

I have a dual cp3 kit it has 5 to 6 miles on it, it's a PPE kit with the dodge cp3 on top. The cp3 is a stage III from II has roughly 3 to 4 thousand miles on you won't have problems keeping up with rail pressure!!! This will be sold together sorrry I won't break them up. This kit is on my truck and will be until it sells, can e-mail pics to anyone that wants them.

2650 OBO

Chris, you should keep all these parts and put them on a truck. You would have a kick arse truck,, LOL

Found another truck I want to buy.... These parts are off my truck and I have been driving it a couple days a week. I am located 15ish miles south of branson mo.

Kevin haha tell me about it!!! I may have something pretty quick in the works :)

Buyer beware!!! The turbo he sold me was no where near the condition he stated it was in. And he refuses to send me back my money.

We talking about the same Chris Blevins? Cause that doesnt sound like the one I know!

How is this kit plumbed? is the rail pressure sensor relocated to the top pump? RV removed?

so you'll offer money back if it isn't what you say it is, but you won't offer money back on a turbo that wasn't what you said it was? :confused:

I wouldn't hand over any money based on your ability to inspect a turbo... who knows what kind of shape these things are in :o

so you'll offer money back if it isn't what you say it is, but you won't offer money back on a turbo that wasn't what you said it was? :confused:

I wouldn't hand over any money based on your ability to inspect a turbo... who knows what kind of shape these things are in :o

So it's my fault that he installed this charger and messed it up.........

Back