Dual feed injectors

Badbrad3701

Borrowed Money
Wondering if they make a difference cause I've had people tell me they do and people tell me they don't.

Ill just chime in before some of these veterans get ahold if this thread and roast you about the search function..

But yes search there are numerous threads out there on this subject, different opinions and facts, and true dyno testing.
Weston, or Smokem on here is a good source, along with many others.

My experience you need to be careful with who's dual feeds you select a lot of poor quality and EDM work out there especially in the feed passages not lining up.
I can't seem to get pass the nozzle is always gonna be the limiting part in theory, but my motor builder has done numerous injector dyno runs on the engine dyno and picked up more horse through a set of triple feeds until recently a set of dual feeds we tested actually picked up more fuel and ran a lot cleaner... So take that as you wish...

Just my 2 cents that ain't worth a penny.

-Clinton

Last edited:
Also curious.

Not to hijack your thread but it would be interesting to see a good comparison between IH bodies and Cummins bodies as well.

Then where is it? I've been debating on which style to go with. I've been encouraged by the vender to use IH

Anyone have any comparison pics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Banner2_zps06d2c558.jpg

AM-1_zps723d8a68.jpg

Back