dual feed line???????

02psd7.3

i have a 2007 5.9 cummins with an intake 5 inch turbo back with 6 in stacks and a bddl

is the dual feed line worth it

thanks

Might I suggest:

A TS MP8 to stack with that BDDL.
A fuel system to go with the above.
A turbo to go with the above.
A mild set of sticks to go with all of the above.

Somewhere in there, sooner than later, you'll need a transmission/clutch if you dont have one already.

My .02

Amish Elegance said:
Might I suggest:

A TS MP8 to stack with that BDDL.
A fuel system to go with the above.
A turbo to go with the above.
A mild set of sticks to go with all of the above.

Somewhere in there, sooner than later, you'll need a transmission/clutch if you dont have one already.

My .02

I've had the same question about the Dual Feed Line????

I'm close to being where I wanna be right now but I'm looking for a few more small (streetable / daily driving )upgrades.......It's hard to be totally done!!:doh:

I've got the MP8, Turbo, etc........What's my best bet for the extra HP mods?????? Small sticks/nozzle upgrade...40, 50, 80, 90....????? OR the D. F. Line?????? Or Both.......

Suggestions on my setup?????????

I would go with injectors next. I had similar upgrades as you when I did mine.They are a huge difference.More power and helped the egt's.

homewrecker said:
I would go with injectors next. I had similar upgrades as you when I did mine.They are a huge difference.More power and helped the egt's.

Thanks man.............The Flux 1's you have, Is that the 50HP upgrade??

I was unsure if I should go a little higher...If I get up to the 80-90HP range, I may need to upgrade the CP3....Plus the mpg will start to suffer......

??

BTW....You list the Tri-dog and the Smarty in your sig........How do you do both???? OR do you just have both for different occasions????

dual feed line...... waste of money. YOu can do 100hp stix still gain mundo power with out a cp3 upgrade A guy I know gained .8 on his et with just flux 2's and he has a similar set-up to me. I'm going with 100hp sitx it will run awesome then hopefully by the spring i'll put darksides modded cp3 into the mix. Go big or go home...

ok i put it to the clutch because it dont like crazy larry. i drove hard for 2 miles and the clutch pedal wouldnt come off the floor LOL.

what clutch do you guys think is a good one to buy for an every day driver

Go with southbends double disk. Great customer service and works well on the street, even with a trailer

why do you suppose that most have noticed a hp drop when they install dual line? is it because with the dual you loose pressure trying to hold both line's up with pressure? Any one have any idea's.

I think it's a combination of that and where the dual feed line taps into the rail. The fluid dynamics of it shoving fuel against the factory feed causes disruption in the rail. I dunno. I like my single feed VP. LOL

BgBlDodge said:
I think it's a combination of that and where the dual feed line taps into the rail. The fluid dynamics of it shoving fuel against the factory feed causes disruption in the rail. I dunno. I like my single feed VP. LOL

Tyler hit it on the head. It seems to cause a backpressure issue.