dual headlight help

c4455

I just bought a pair of aftermarket headlights for my truck and the take from having one dual filament bulb to 2 single filaments. When first put together both hi and low beams were super dull. I switched two outside wires around and now hi beams are bright but low beams are still dim. Im having problem figuring out how to wire it so it works. I have checked the factory wiring and it switches the power wire for hi beams to the negative for low beams. I cant figure out how to wire it so it works could anyone help me please.

you need to separate the ground wire. both bulbs should have voltage all the time. the multi-function switch moves the ground. if you can get a pic i can better explain this. i just did this to my truck.

i kinda get what your saying and was trying to figure it out but didnt get how with the one pole switching between positive and negative?

yah its kinda of hard to explain without have a pic in front of me. ill try to make it simple; the power wire needs to go to both bulbs, the middle wire is the ground for the low beam bulb and the last wire is the ground for the high beam.

I got what you meant and it worked thanks alot i got away with just swapping wires in the plug around so ground is now positive.