dual pump hardline crack

farmboykjb5.9

lots to learn
Just wondering if anybody knows where i could get a new hardline for my evil twin kit since mine cracked and i need my truck for work?

I just had a hard line crack in my ppe setup I wish there were some better options for these kits. ive got a line out of the evil tiwns setup thats cracked but it is thicker line than the ppe kit. ive been all over trying to get a better setup made and nobody can do anything even race shops on gasoline alley in indy

there are options but, you'd have to be ready to drop 3K+ on having them made. There's a company is the UK that will make SS replacement lines to any style you'd like. I think Europe is the only place you'll find anyone doing it. With the psi those lines see..... I wouldn't trust anything but, high quality.

Industrial Injection has a connection on someone that can build these lines. My evil twin line cracked the day before a midnight drag event, so I ran down to Industrial Injection to see what they might possibly have. I purchased a dual feed line which actually worked as a temporary fix, but it had to bent at a crazy angle. I wouldn't recommend it. I left them my cracked line as a template, and they had it sent out (I think out of state). A week later I had a new line with beefier looking ends on it, and it's been working great. I remember the price being a little over $100, but I can't remember. I tried waiting for Lloyd to get back to me, but it never happened.

It's worth giving Industrial a call.

I called industrial diesel and i'm going to use the dual feed line until i can find another hard line

I have new stronger lines, pm me and I can set you up.

This is good news! If anything happens with mine, I'll be sure to contact you. Definitely hit up Kai, that dual feed line should just be temporary, you'll see when you get it.

I can help you guys out with the lines and Garrett at PureDieselPower is a dealer for the Evil Twin Kits.

I called industrial diesel and i'm going to use the dual feed line until i can find another hard line

I thought of doing that but they line they had they told me was alot longer than what I needed. I know they were over $100 cheaper than ppe on the same line so they got my business. most of my issue was my own fault I didnt install the holder on my line and in no time it cracked the one coming out of the rail. when I put the kit on the truck the line going into the top of the cp3 was far away and I felt if I shoved it over that far it would put stress on the line and break it. ive got a line from an evil twins kit thats blown if it was fixable I would mail it to you to get you back on the road but I dont think it would help you any at all. I would be in the same shape I just keep a bone stock truck to drive daily :doh: