dual steering stabilizer

Get the Rize bracket with DR/Icon shocks......Thats what im running and they are 10 times better then the cheap sky jacker set I used to run. They cost more but in this case its worth it.

Get the Rize bracket with DR/Icon shocks......Thats what im running and they are 10 times better then the cheap sky jacker set I used to run. They cost more but in this case its worth it.

X2 thats exactly what I was going to go with. Couldn't find any in stock at the time though.

The DR/Icon one looks good too and of similar design. Comes black already so would match the axle and such nicely.

This is what I have. I am pulling it off to change a few things.

DSCN0271.jpg

Where is the best place to get the icon shocks for the rize dual steering kit? thanks

Why do you guys need 2 steering stabilizers? A good tuned suspension shouldn't even need 1.

If you plan on hitting the dirt anytime, make sure the shocks are above the steering linkage. My kit is from BDS and they are below... Ive replaced 6 shocks already and want to find something different.

Jesse @ Farmboy Fabrications has them. 239-337-LIFT

Thank you Travis.

I would recommend Icon shocks on any setup, as any shock without a clear coat just doesnt seem to stand a chance that close to the road.

Icon or Rize brackets would be fine. Preference really. We carry just about anything you could want. Give us a call.

- Jesse
239.337.LIFT

I run dual opposed Icon shocks with Icon bracketry. Mine is an 04 though.

Back