dually tire pics

6.0kingranch

No spark plugs
Finally after all this time I got some pics of my tires. I am using a 2' spacer right now and love the look. Tires are 315/70/17D BFG All terrains.
David013.jpg

David011.jpg

David010.jpg

what is your wheel width?? is it 17"x6" like the dodge dually tires?? if so, i am totally going with 315s for sure ...

pizziLLA said:
what is your wheel width?? is it 17"x6" like the dodge dually tires?? if so, i am totally going with 315s for sure ...

The wheels are 17x6. I'm thinking of getting a set of black rockstars to replace the stockers.

6.0kingranch said:
The wheels are 17x6. I'm thinking of getting a set of black rockstars to replace the stockers.
yep that settles it, im ordering my spacers and some bada$$ 315's

im thinking the nitto dune grapplers would look SICK on a blacked out dually

6.0kingranch said:

Truck looks great! I don't think you can get Rockstars in a 8x200. We are screwed on our choices. I've thought about getting a single front with an offset to look like a super single and a rear to match the pattern but haven't had any luck.

NCR said:
Truck looks great! I don't think you can get Rockstars in a 8x200. We are screwed on our choices. I've thought about getting a single front with an offset to look like a super single and a rear to match the pattern but haven't had any luck.

The rockstars do come in 8x200. I got a quote for 812.00 mounted for 4 rims and using my current tires. Decided not to do black and am currently looking for other options. Think the clack won't look good with the two tone look and chrome bumpers.