Duck'ed Determination

TGM

hey All,

well all she is a 1993 Dodge D-350 LE Turbo, Intercooled Cummins , STOCK running truck we have brought together to run at the AMS Drag n Brag season 2008.

She is sponsored by Clayton County C.A.S.A.

Me, I am just an Aussie living in GA. odd that, I come from one penal colony and wind up in another penal state??? there has to be something weird about that outcome, I suppose I just downsized states..;-))

Anyway, any and all assistance for the project would be welcomed, if I can get her to run in the low 2 minutes for the 1/4 then I would be feeling fine :hehe:

Thanks to ALL the CASA volunteers both in Clayton County and nationally that are Court Appointed Special Advocates for children, the goal of the program is to introduce and educate the male population on CASA's role.

Respects to All here.

KW
TGM

Just have to say welcome to another CASA supporter. My wife has been involved with the program here in the highland lakes since it's beginning in '94. What a wonderful program for the kiddos that are removed from unwanted homes and humilliating cicumstances. They now are responsible for five local counties and over 350 youngsters who without their help would be in dire situations. Even though her involvement is coming to an end, our support will never die.

Smitty

golfersmith said:
Just have to say welcome to another CASA supporter.

Smitty

TY Smitty et. al.

Been at the track the past two nights showing the truck and drumming up interest etc in CASA, the Drag n Brag was last night, I did not run, but the guys who did showed the gassers how to run hard with diesels, they put on a good show indeed.

Now all I got to do is get to know them, and this August I think I will toss the old girl into the ring Got to have a baseline to work from:drive: , she will not advance on her first race, in fact will do a screaming 2min 1/8th mile, but, winter and the wrenching will come about soon enough.

:new:

Back