dukes ride

ryan laduke

so im trying to get enough post to reply to a thread posted in for sale parts. I have a 67 c10 step side that i would like to put a 4bt in and im looking to buy 1 so if HotRodTractor sees this message me. or i will in 4 more posts..

I would not try padding your post count, not the way you want to get started around here.

so im trying to get enough post to reply to a thread posted in for sale parts. I have a 67 c10 step side that i would like to put a 4bt in and im looking to buy 1 so if HotRodTractor sees this message me. or i will in 4 more posts..

Don't go around making 10 random stupid pointless post just to get your count up.
You will get eaten alive in a hurry

I have bout 9 years in the Army as a diesel tech. Currently in TX doing some mob stuff, im leaving for afghanistan in a month or so for my third deployment

I'm seriously new to forums in general. I dont mean to start off on the wrong foot. They told me I couldnt reply to a post on here if I didnt have 5 posts myself. I dont think that is deserving of a ban from this site. I have very limited time right now so I cant exactly surf through forums helping people out right now... Anyone one that ever really served there country would know where im coming from! But in all seriousness, I would love to put a 4bt in my chevy. Thanks for the intrest everyone

Thanks for your service! Get your post count up, just dont go posting random nonsense to up your count. It happens more than often on here.

These boys are steering you the right way about the useless posts, I promise. :welcome: to CompD.

Yeah, for some reason, mods get upset about people who just want to buy stuff from members..... :poke:

Back