Duramax cam testers

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
I am looking for somebody that is interested in doing some testing with our new Duramax line.

You will be required to provide before and after numbers with no other changes than the springs and cam. You must have aftermarket injectors, upgraded cp3, a tuned truck, aftermarket exhaust/intake and boost and egt readings.

For your trouble you will recieve a free cam and springs.

Because I have been stuck so many times, you must leave your credit card on file to pay for all of the parts if you do not come through, and sign a contract. I hate to do this but I have been lied to way too much. Also, you will have three weeks to complete the install and get the dyno numbers to me.

To be considered, pm me with your setup. If selected you will need to provide current Dyno data/graphs from a reputable shop.

Thanks,

Zach Hamilton

How has the testing came along on the cams and what do u think about the cam that changes firing order for higher rpm's?

We are still busy testin our new cams. I have not fully looked at what they are doing with their cams. When we start hitting walls in testing we will be look at alternative things like firing order. Until then, we have plenty of work with what we are doing.

Zach

How is testing coming? I would love to run one of your cams but would like to see some results first.

Stay tuned, results will be in soon! We have some top level guys running our stuff this year.

Back